Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's not a whorehouse- It's a sorority house!

"A brothel, also known as abordello, cathouse, whorehouse, sporting house, gentleman's club." (Gotta love Wiki.) I live in Wayne County, Michigan. Now, Wayne County has laws, like everywhere, one of which is that brothel's are illegal. Understandable. I mean who wants a house full of dirty whores soliciting their bodies to dirty old men? Not me, at least. The dirty old men probably want it, but not the rest of society. Did you know that brothels are legal in Nebraska as long as they have a permit? CRAZY!*  So, what is Wayne County, Michigan's qualification of a brothel? Six or more women living together. Yep. That's the qualification. Hence why University of Michigan Dearborn can have all the frat houses they want, but a sorority can't have one. Unless the sorority only has five members, but I don't think that really qualifies as a sorority. I mean, I was knew sorority girls were whores, (okay, Carrie, Hanna and Sweets, I don't mean you guys!) What if my six best girlfriends and I decide we want to room together. We get a house. We live together. Um. FAIL! What happens when we get arrested? I know we can be slutty, but we aren't whores. I know that we really wouldn't be arrested. I'm sure they don't enforce it, unless it's a real whorehouse. But really? Why would a law be that six women can't live together? And I'm not so sure, but is it six females? Because if it is, does that mean that a single mom and her five beautiful girls can't live together? What if a guy lives there? What if he's the father of the six girls? What if he's the pimp? What if he's one of the dirty mistresses love child? If you can answer and of these questions, I'd love it!


*Okay, not that crazy, but kinda weird. And of all places, Nebraska?

No comments:

Post a Comment