Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Creeper McCreeperson: Intro.

I am an avid user of Facebook. I've been on numerous social network pages, but none seem to compare to the glorious Facebook. It connects me to people who I would otherwise never be connected to. It reconnects me with old friends. A good friend of mine throughout high school was talking to me on Facebook Chat. She was venting to me about the idiocy of her ex-boyfriend. This friend has dated some real numbers, but then again, so have I.

This is an introduction to the weirdest guys I've even gone on a date with/ been creeped on by. This will be a multiple posting blog. Ladies, be prepared. If you have any better stories, feel free to comment, I'd love to hear them. And fella's, take note. Don't ever act like these guys!

Are you ready? Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment